Re: [DNS] ENOUGH is ENOUGH (fwd)

From: Simon Hackett <simon§internode.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:56:56 +0930
At 16:17 21/07/98 +1000, vicc&#167;cia.net.au wrote:
>the question simon is that .org.au is causing a lot of religious and charity
>organistations grief. obviously an enlighentend individual like yourself
>would like to see this grief end? isnt that right simon.

Please cease this inappropriate and non-useful discussion thread, and if
you don't feel like doing that, then please at least stop putting words in
my mouth, and turning this into a personal attack, which doesn't benefit
anyone. You don't know a damn thing about my morality and this is not the
forum for you to infer that you know what my moral viewpoints are, or to
debate them. Or anyone elses' either.

And while you're at it, complaining about the broken processes in the wings
is not going to do a damn thing to fix them, is it, Vic. Actually spending
all that nervous energy thinking hard about ways to build better processes
would be a better use of all that effort.

However, instead of that, you are attacking both specific individuals and
the nameless "someone"s who should have fixed it all for you 12 months ago
(again at no cost to you, of course) and didn't.

The bastards, how dare they not fix it all up for you a year ago, eh? Gee,
I guess "someone" (but you not, right) should fix it up for you now. And of
course any applicable procedures should be thrown out the window if you
decide that your social cause is more important than any damn procedure, at
any time in the future.

Yeah, right.