DNS: Australians ISPs still fight over who the DNS Stakeholders are.

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 17:24:13 +1000
Simon Hackett wrote:
> Honestly, if parties who feel they have a stake in this
> (and the number who really have a meaningful stake, versus
> the number who only think they do might surprise you),
> they are, really, probably 'here' by now.

This was sent to me today in relation to the new Australian DNS list that
I'm not permitted to be a part of because my name is "ADAM TODD".

Sadly it's a fact that very few of the parties who have a stake, or even a
commercial interest are participating, becuse the doors are constalty
closed on them when they don't 100% agree with those who are on the list.

Clearly someone in your midsts feels I am a stake holder or they wouldn't
waste my time.

Gentlemen you have been warned. You are even being warned on your new list
now that unless everyone is fairly consulted, your process with be broken
down, time and time again.

LEARN FROM THE FAILING OF ADNA and start to get it together.

AITUA is coming - fast.