Re: DNS: Intresting Info for refrence possibly?

From: Larry Bloch <larry§netregistry.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:55:53 +1000
At 22:46 22/06/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Kim and all,
>
>Kim Davies wrote:
>
>> Quoting Jeff Williams:
>> |
>> | Telstra Corporation Limited TELSTRA-DOM
>> |    C&G, Traeger Ct
>> |    Fern Hill Technology Park
>> |    Bruce
>> |    ACT, 2617
>> |    AU
>> |
>> |    NS.TELSTRA.NET               203.50.0.137
>> |    TECKLA.APNIC.NET             202.12.28.129
>> |    NS1.TELSTRA.NET              139.130.4.5
>> |
>> | We found this rather interesting in that Telstra does not seem to be
>> | headquartered
>> | in Australia or their DNS service isn't at any rate (Draw your own
conclusions).

>> Your claims are reaching the height of absurdity when you start claiming
>> Telstra isn't based in Australia. All these nameservers are in Australia
>> too.
>
>  Can you read Kim?  Or are you just playing as though you are stupid?
>Yes, the NAME SERVER TELSTRA.NET is in Australia.  That is it
>however. Is C&G, Traeger Ct Fern Hill Technology Park and Australian
>address?

Jeff

I've argued against personal comments on mailing lists for years, but you,
sir are an idiot. This is an Australian DNS list. Perhaps it escaped your
attention that Australia and AU are related.

Stop wasting the time of people who have something to do.

Larry

>> kim
>
> Regards,
>
>--
>Jeffrey A. Williams
>DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
>Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
>E-Mail jwkckid1&#167;ix.netcom.com

Larry Bloch
Chief Executive Officer
NetRegistry Pty Limited
email:  larry&#167;netregistry.au.com
Office: +61-(0)2-9555 6299
Fax:    +61-(0)2-9555 5808

http://www.netregistry.au.com
Domain House, PO Box 2088, Sydney, NSW 1043