Re: DNS: Getting back on track

From: Adam Todd <at§>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 19:54:20 +1000
>It hasn't been set but should be soon.  NOIE are working with DNS
>stakeholders in Australia to:

If this is the case, why am I not aware of this, why have I not been
invited, or had a referal provided?

Seems like a closed workshop - bit nasty considering NOIE is a Government

I seem to be recognised everyone but in my own country.

Perhaps this is an indication I should be charging in US dollars and
sending the revenue I make out of the country?

I suppose a few million a year won't be missed - too much.

Kate, I'll take it you will ensure I'm notified about the NOIE meeting and
details.  You seem to be pretty familiar, and certain ly without question,
I would have to be at minimal, considered a personal stakeholder.

The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convey Member (not employee)	  AURSC
Adam Todd                                 Personal
at&#167;aus  or				   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network
AU Internet News
AU Internet User Mail List