RE: DNS: Can we do something about noise on this list

From: Jim Fleming <JimFleming§unety.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 21:49:27 -0500
On Sunday, June 21, 1998 9:11 PM, Richard Archer[SMTP:rha&#167;interdomain.net.au] wrote:
<snip>
&#167;
&#167;This list already has a charter which encapsulates the outlined policy.
&#167;When I subscribed to this mailing list I received a message which stated
&#167;(in part):
&#167;
&#167;]Welcome to the DNS mailing list.  This list is designed to provide
&#167;]a forum for the gathering and dissemination of information concerning
&#167;]the restructuring of the DNS system in the .au domain.
&#167;
&#167;This existing charter seems to me to be quite adequate.

Can you answer the questions that were asked about the .AU TLD ?

The list might have less noise if you focused on the charter and
not the discussions about the charter and the discussions about
the discussions about the charter.

Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation - http://www.unir.com - 0:196 .MALL
1998 - The Year of the C+&#167;