Re: DNS: Can we do something about noise on this list

From: David Keegel <djk§cyber.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:44:44 +1000 (EST)
Larry Bloch wrote:

] Perhaps list members can respond to a simple question with a Yes or No:
]
] Consensus 1: DOES THIS LIST SUFFER FROM AN EXCESSIVE NOISE PROBLEM?

You haven't indicated whether votes should be sent to the list, or
directly to you, for you to summarise.

] Your votes:
] Larry Bloch: NetRegistry: YES

In case you meant to the list:
David Keegel: YES
 David Keegel <djk&#167;cyber.com.au>  URL: http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
Cybersource P/L: Unix Systems Administration and TCP/IP network management