Re: DNS: defining "AURSC" domains

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 12:51:27 +1000
>Adam, jumping off a big cliff without a parachute is a really cool
>experience.

Yes it is.  I have tried it.  Free Falling certainly gets the adrenaline
pumping.

>I'm glad to see you're not one of these people that'll bag
>the idea without trying it. And you will try it, won't you? Please!?

Michael, irrespective of the fact you stated without a parachute, and not
without a rope, I think there is a significant difference between your
request and that of using a DNS server.

Anyway, as you wish.  Yet again another totally way out analogy put forward
to cause more noise.

:(