Re: DNS: defining "official" domains

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 01:00:54 +1000
>| You are aware that IANA Bills Robert Elz $100 (well when it was $100)
for .AU

>This is rubbish (ie: 100% false), which is perhaps not surprising,
>considering the source of that quoted line.

Funny, I've got it from InterNIC themselves :)  Charges for all ccTLDs were
made, because last year one ccTLD was put on hold - due to lack of Payment.

I'm sure Jim will magically bring up some reference to this.

If your (Robert Elz) aren't getting billed, it does raise even further
questions.

I'll dig up the reference if I have time, but it's not really important.