Re: DNS: defining "official" domains

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:34:10 +1000
>*
>* > >I think there's a terminology issue here, perhaps I'm the one that has
>* > >it wrong.  The point is that some domains don't need fees paid in
>* > >order to keep them in existence: .com, .com.au, .au.  Of course, their
>* > >*subdomains* attract fees.
>*
>>
>> BWHWHAHAHA Leni, that's a laugh!
>
>Adam ...
>
>I did not write the part above marked with asterisks.

Nope you didn't, but you indicated that AU didn't require fees to be paid
to anyone.  You were wrong.

>Please redirect your comments to the appropriate
>writer and withdraw your comments about me.

I did, I directed it both to you and Leni, because you are both so wrong.

>If you continue to misquote people and companies
>you could face legal action.

I'm looking forward to it, I live in/for court.  Next week?

I dont intimidate. And people only generally threaten with legal recourse
when they hope the other party will back down or a clear public
misconception occurs. (How that relates to my comments about CCA's Proxy
Server matter is beyond my understanding, but Chris feels justified in
making a threat - in public too!  And as you can see, I'm carrying it
forward.)

BTW Rick, whilst threatening legal action, be very careful what you say
about AURSC.  Some people have taken serious offence to your comments and
are looking for an easy target.  I tend to avoid plainting action if
possible.  I believe all things can be resolved between parties concerned,
but I thououghly enjoy a Defense battle!

THE DOMAIN NAME HANDBOOK                   http://www.domainhandbook.com
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convey Member (not employee)	  AURSC    http://www.aursc.ah.net
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
at&#167;aus  or  at@ah.net				   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net