Re: DNS: RE: [Fwd: NOTICE: .cc domain registrations]

From: Jean-Christophe Praud <jc.praud§ludexpress.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 09:11:21 +0200
With non-central decision processes, the technical requirements for DNS
management can be lowered, too. Making it easier for small organizations
to play their role.
The more people (servers) are involved in decision (DNS), the more
stable and sure the system becomes...

The Internet as a whole was built following this principle : a localized
incident can't be allowed to crash all the network.

Can we accept that an InterNIC servers disruption (july '97) can destroy
all the Net ?

--
Jean-Christophe PRAUD - LUDEXPRESS  http://www.ludexpress.com
http://www.nicwine.net     http://www.nic.wine     3:213 WINE