Re: [DNS] List members

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 09:14:37 +1000
>Disagree strongly, this is not a public forum, it is a private one which
>rational members of the public are able to join if they want to.

I understand and appreciate Simon's views.

The caveat under such a mode of operation is that whatever degree of
consensus this list may be able to achieve under such circumstances
remains a closed group consensus and should not purport to be anything
more. I'm personally happy with that, but I do recall other postings
which intimated a little more than that a few days ago.

regards,

  Geoff