Re: [DNS] List members

From: Boz Cappie <B.Cappie§hum.uts.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 23:09:23 +1000
An addendum to my last message -

sorry, when I meant that I've been on this list for a number of moths, of
course, I meant the *old* list. As we all know, this list has only been
going for nigh on 24 hours. :-)

Of course, my comments, in general, still stand. As they should.

____________

Anything said in this message is considered public domain and may be quoted
in context, overriding any constricting messages which may be applied to
this discussion list. If unsure or uncertain about any of the content of
this message, please contact the author by e-mail directly.

-- reality is what you can get away with --

Boz Cappie
Lecturer
Institute for Interactive Multimedia
University of Technology, Sydney
PO Box 123, Broadway NSW 2007
Australia

All comments or views expressed in this e-mail
are to be considered as personal and are not to
be construed as representing those of the
Institute for Interactive Multimedia, UTS
or the University of Techology, Sydney.