Re: [DNS] the first step

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 10:51:46 +1000
I am prepared to take a harsher line. Adam has been consistently
disruptive and willing to subvert discussion to his own ends - whatever
they may be. If Adam, Jim Fleming or Jeff Williams is on this
list - I'm off it. I simply don't want to spend my time reading
the crap that makes preschoolers conversations sound like PhD dissertations
in comparison. clear?