Re: DNS: RE: [Fwd: NOTICE: .cc domain registrations]

From: Jean-Christophe Praud <jc.praud§ludexpress.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 19:03:53 +0200
In the case of .TM, it seems Turkmenistan government changed its mind,
first delegating its ccTLD to a private foreign company, then stoping
because some .TM SLDs offended religious people.

Hope the White Paper will clarify such issues...

Governments still have to set up the rules, and respect them.

Talking with "neighbors" is the best way to avoid clashes and bring
changes of rules more smoothly.

--
Jean-Christophe PRAUD - LUDEXPRESS  http://www.ludexpress.com
http://www.nicwine.net     http://www.nic.wine     3:213 WINE