DNS: Re: funding and consensus

From: James Austin <jea§rainer-group.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 14:55:43 +1000
Here Here for Leni.

James Austin

int
Contact_Details(void)
{
    static char Company_Name[] = { "Rainer Group Pty. Ltd." };
    static char Address1[]           = { "PO Box 863" };
    static char Address2[]           = { "BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2153" };
    static long int Phone              =    98941985;
    static long int Fax                  =    98941986;
    static char E-Mail[]                = { "james&#167;rainer-group.com" };
    static char WWW[]                = { "http://www.rainer-group.com" };
    static long int ICQ                 =    9479720;
    return (0);
}