Re: DNS: ADNA has a LONG way to go.

From: Bernie Builder <jea§rainer-group.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 21:46:32 +1000
>>>Robert Elz IS THE AUTHORITY.

Yes he is isn't he. But not to much to say re: the reform of DNS, any
comments Robert?

>>So how do I reconcile this statement with this false root .aus stuff
>>Mr Todd appears to have been touting for some time now?

.aus is a root server alternative you either choose to acept it or reject
it.
It is aligned with AlterNIC in the US and is starting to gain aceptance.

>Robert Elz is authoritive for .AU
>Nothing more, nothing less.
>I (Adam Todd) just happen to be authoritive for .AUS

Robert   .AU
Adam    .AUS and others.

>>Or are we talking quasi-parallel universes of alternate realities
>>when we enter the .aus twilight zone?

>(Adam Todd) No twilight zone I can assure you.  Anyone using AURSC has full
unimpaired
>coverage of all other TLDs in the existing data set.

I can tell you AURSC works, I have it and I can get ALL domains .com .au
.aus etc etc

Thats my 2cents worth.

James
(aka Bernie Builder)

int
Contact_Details(void)
{
    static char Company_Name[] = { "Rainer Group Pty. Ltd." };
    static char Address1[]           = { "PO Box 863" };
    static char Address2[]           = { "BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2153" };
    static long int Phone              =    98941985;
    static long int Fax                  =    98941986;
    static char E-Mail[]                = { "james&#167;rainer-group.com" };
    static char WWW[]                = { "http://www.rainer-group.com" };
    static long int ICQ                 =    9479720;
    return (0);
}