Re: DNS: Role of ACA in Internet DNA

From: Clive <clive§MelbourneIT.com.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:59:25 +1100
Andrew

Thnank yoou for your email. Our response is as follows

1. We have not heard that the ACA have "...assumed regulatory control of
Internet Domain Name Administration..." I this were the case we would be
the first to know about it and we would certainly have been party to the
preliminary discussions.

2. Given that the ACA do not have control I am uncertain as to the nature
of your research. If you can advise on what the research is that you are
doing I would be more than happy to assist ( obviously within the
guidelines of Melbourne IT )

Thanks again. Look forward to hearing from you

Clive Flory

com.au Bureau Manager