DNS: DNS

From: James Austin <jea§rainer-group.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 12:21:27 +1100
How does one become a member of ADNA?
&
How does one go about becoming a board member of ADNA?

Is it even possible?

If not what is the most effective way of having ones opinions and those of
numerous others heard by the board?

Email is not an effective means of communication at this level as it tends
to be ignored.

Do you have to meet individually with each board member?

Regards,
James Austin

Rainer Group Pty. Ltd.                       Voice:     +61 (0)2 9894 1985
PO Box 863                                         Fax:     +61 (0)2 9894
1986
BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2153           E-Mail:     jea&#167;rainer-group.com
AUSTRALIA                                     WWW:
http://www.rainer-group.com