Re: DNS: ANDA call it for mid year?? Interesting.

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 15:07:18 +1100
>Why waste the Internet resource telling us you know something that you
>can't tell us?

I didn't really wish to, but someome (particular) on the list will get the
hint and work through it.

Call it: providing enough incentive to find the answers.

It's like telling someone you can't tell them something that you almost
tell them.  Use intuition.  Use fact finding missions. The answers are
there if you look hard enough.  Problem is most people in AU don't know
enough about the politics, technical and commercial issues relating to DNS
overall.

If you wish to know more, I can lead you down a path in private.

I'm always happy to chat with people about DNS, my phone is always
available :)

      The world operates 24 hours a day ... so do the servers.
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convery Member
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
						   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net
AU Root Server Confederation              http://aursc.ah.net
AU Internet News  mailto:internet-request&#167;ah.net  with "subscribe"