DNS: Commercial Sector Panel meeting today

From: David Keegel <djk§cyber.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 11:01:11 +1100 (EST)
] Many people don't have access to facilities to translate non-standard
] formats into those suitable for reading, quoting and discussing on a
] mailing list, so I have converted the minutes of 5th November into text

Thanks very much, Kate.  (Whether you were responding to my e-mail or not.)

] Action 17. It was agreed that Mark Hughes would convene a meeting of
] the Commercial Sector Panel on Tuesday 18 November from 2 to 5 pm in
] Melbourne, to finalise the policy documents on tm.au and pr.au.  Peter
] Gerrand's offer to host the meeting at Melbourne IT was accepted. The
] Trademark Commissioner (Ross Wilson) will be invited to send a
] representative.

]   18 November 1997  2 pm in Melbourne: Commercial Panel Working Group
]   on finalising policies for new 2LDs (tm.au and pr.au):

Given that this meeting is this afternoon, can anyone (especially Mark)
comment on whether attendence at this meeting is restricted?
David Keegel <djk&#167;cyber.com.au>  http://www.cyber.com.au/  +61 3 9642-5997
Cybersource P/L: Unix Systems Administration and TCP/IP network management