Re: DNS: Minutes of ADNA Board Meeting #3, 5.11.97

From: ramin <ramin§consultco.com.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 21:37:33 +1100
Peter
with all due respects, i would like to raise two issues:

1) is there a conflict of interest with Philips Fox being involved with
all
the Intiaa/IIA affairs?  Their generosity is certainly appreciated but i
am
having trouble telling these organisations apart.  Also, wouldnt
accounting
audit firms like KPMG, E&Y, PW etc be better placed to audit/vet review
things than a law firm? i seem to recall that the gTLD process was based
on
using an accounting firm, and we have certainly got some knowledgable
people
in these firms in Australia.

2) are things moving too slowly for a reason? 60 days? why not use a
rolling
approval?    are the important issues being addressed?  not sure...