DNS: having your say

From: Stephen Gillies <max§max.net.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 09:44:38 +1000
>Then HTF can the result of such a meeting claim to represent the
>interests of everyone.  The result of the meeting will represent the
>views of some Sydney people and other people who have something to lose
>from it.

 Darren,

 you are quite welcome to read the papers released on the
 intiaa web site (under 'dns forum') and comment on them here.

 There are lots of people who won't be able to attend the
 meeting but that doesn't mean they don't get a say.

 I'd advise anyone who has something to say to say it here
 so it can be discussed rather than keeping it to themselves
 then complaining later that we couldnt hold a meeting in
 every town and capital city in australia.

 Max.

 max&#167;max.net.au

 "Billions of dollars worth of the latest technology and what are
  we doing with it?"

 "Browsing"