Re: DNS: DNS litigation Issues

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 18:44:39 +1000
John,

I am unsure whether your queries are made in your occupation as a journalist as
noted in your signature block, or as a member of this mailing list.

Given my uncertainty I have decided not to respond to your queries below other than by
this note, however I note that other list members may not feel simlarly constrained.

thanks,

   Geoff

--
Geoff.Huston&#167;telstra.net

Network Technical Manager    Locked Bag 5744,
Telstra Internet             Canberra  ACT  2601
                             AUSTRALIA

ph  +61 6 208 1908
fax +61 6 248 6165

And as a quick postscript to those cut and paste reporters lurking
out there...

Copyright of this message is asserted by Geoff Huston
Permission to reproduce this message in whole or in part in any medium
other than the Internet is expressly NOT provided by the copyright owner.