Re: DNS: COM.AU DNA's Progress Report after Week 2

From: Robert Hart <hartr§>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 22:48:56 +1100 (EST)
On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, Antony wrote:

> And were they informed that the re-submission (not a 'new' application)
> would be incurring a fee?

Not at the time, no.

> Were details supplied stating their application
> would not proceed before payment?

Again, not at the time.

> Were payment details given to them?

Eventually yes.

To be fair to Melbourne IT, I am not completely confused as to exactly
where the mess up on my domain occurred - at Melbourne IT, my ISP or in
the communication between them.

Certainly I provided all the business details to my ISP (including ACN,
RBN) as soon as this was requested and have also paid the additional $125
registration fee.

All I want now is that my domain is registered without further
delay...please. This is messing up my business planning!

Robert Hart                                  iweft&#167;
Voice: +61 (0)3 9735 3586
InterWeft, 35 Summit Road, Lilydale, Victoria 3140, Australia
        IT, data and voice networking
        Strategic IT business planning
        Internet planning, implementation, security and configuration