DNS: Participating ISP contract

From: Richard Preen <rik§netspace.net.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 12:24:11 +1100 (EST)
I have a question for all those who may have read/signed the PISP contract
with Melbourne IT.

Section 7.1.7 of the Agreement  says that the PISP must take out and maintain
a public liability policy of not less than $10 million and a
professional indemnity policy of not less than $3 million with an
insurance company aproved by Melbourne IT.

I have called Melbourne IT twice now regarding a list of 'aproved'
comapies, but they didn't know of such a list and have not got back to me
on this matter.

So has anyone here found the list of aproved companies if it exists?

We are paying an addional $25 per registration because we cannot sign
the Agreement without this insurance.

--
rik&#167;netspace.net.au

NetSpace Online Systems Pty Ltd - Internet Service Providers