DNS: ISOC IAHC

From: Jim Fleming <JimFleming§unety.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 16:43:06 -0600
&#167;@@@ http://www.isoc.org/whatsnew/iahcmembers.html

"NEW INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE NAMED
TO RESOLVE DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM ISSUES"

Dr. Donald N. Telage, president of the Herndon, Virginia - based
Network Solutions, Inc., which manages the InterNIC Registry
administering the .com, .net, .edu, and .org top level domains,
said: "Network Solutions has supported the registration process
and the growth of the Internet since 1991. We have seen its
evolution from a research and education tool to a powerful medium
for global communication and collaboration. The National Science
Foundation has played a critical role in the early governance activities,
and we support the Internet Society's efforts to review issues critical
to the future of Internet growth, evolution and governance. Network
Solutions will participate and support this effort enthusiastically
supplying our extensive operational knowledge as needed."

&#167;@@@

--
Jim Fleming
UNETY Systems, Inc.

e-mail:
JimFleming&#167;unety.net
JimFleming&#167;unety.net.s0.g0 (EDNS/IPv8)